Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Hello!


© Copyright Adrian Valencia
Here it is...The first post! This is an illustration I did for Vanity Fair Italy for their annual summer horoscopes. The brief was about stars, twitter and facebook. It was a very short deadline and I had to wake up at 5am to rough that day. I'm planning to use it as my enter image for my redesigned website www.adrianvalencia.com coming soon.

From now on the purpose of this blog is to share all the things that keep me amused while working in my studio and I really hope you like it.



4 comments:

Tania said...

Este fue el que mas me gusto! cuando entre a tu pagina lo vi y dije q bueno!!! ahora que veo la explicacion me parece fantastico! te felicito! Muy Buen Trabajo!

Adrian Valencia said...

Muchas gracias Tania!

RHYS BOBRIDGE said...

So Beautiful! I love all your work!

K.B. said...

Lovely !!