Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Drawn this way!




CFDA Award Ceremony



Last week, V magazine announced the second instalment of their “Lady Gaga - Drawn This Way” contest. Now the contest is over and they’ve settled on a few finalists. And guess what? I'm one of them!!! My fingers are so crossed that I'm almost cutting my circulation!  If this were an election I'd be on top of a van kissing babies. And asking people to vote for me.


V72 THE TRANSFORMATION ISSUE, on stands July 7th, to find out!
Follow the results at V Magazine Facebook page.

8 comments:

kbezona said...

i! Ive arrived here into your blog because of you AMAZING gagas!!!! ^^

Im following you, of course, so... keep drwaing Adrian, draw!!!! :D

lysu said...

Felicidades!!!
me encantan tus Gagas, esta en particular se ve muy linda bueno ahora a ver que pasa...

Just Pirez said...

Woohoo that is great Adrien you are very talented And congrats for being in the final stages o the Drawn this way competition. I also put a story on my blog here http://www.justpirez.com

Jose said...

En elsevisteporlospies.blogspot.com amamos tus dibujos y tus GAGAS.. para cuando una ALASKA :)

Chelsea Kirchoff said...

You're fantastic! From one illustrator to the next, I am blown away. The way you handle HAIR is PHENOMENAL! When I saw the finalists, yours was my favorite. I was also surprised to find out you were a guy! No offense of course! I just have found that females handle drawing females with a delicacy that I find in your work. It's a huge compliment actually. I'll be back by! Keep the work coming!

Chelsea!

Sabine Allaeys said...

Told you so! Your Gaga is the best! All your Gaga's are :-)

Lorena said...

Adri, creo que ahora finalmente lo logre y me uni a tu blog. Lo digo publicamente... ME ENCANTA, como siempre tus detalles en las ilustraciones son unicas e impecables, adoro las texturas de las telas...mmmm en fin divino, manteneme al tanto del concurso, Gaga deberia sentirse muy alagada y honrada. Besos

sonoio said...

excelente técnica y felicitaciones!!!!!

saludos