Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Swide Magazine by Dolce & Gabbana . . .

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012 menswear



Swide is a magazine that describes the Dolce & Gabbana universe through digital communication and I was recently interviewed by Marcus kan:


M: Hi Adrian, I am so excited to have you on Swide this week as I have been wanting to feature you ever since I have seen your works! Can you tell me what's the main reason why you wanted to become a fashion illustrator? 
A: I studied graphic design because a career as an illustrator wasn't an option at that time in Argentina. On my last year at University I travelled around Europe and I saw so many inspiring illustrations in magazines and adverts that I wanted to give it a go. I went back to Mendoza where I’m from and I drew non-stop for a month at a friend's studio. Then I printed the illustrations and put them in a folder, came back to London and started knocking at the doors of the people I wanted to work with… 


Do you want to read the rest of the interview? Please say yes and and click here!
Hope you like it.





No comments: