Thursday, 24 November 2011

Break out the tinsel!






This has to be one of my favourite collaborations this year and here are the first Christmas cards that I've illustrated...  



The shoe tree was a lot of fun to illustrate since it gave me a chance to include all the latest shoe fashion trends, from Jimmy to Manolo... Twenty different styles of shoe!  This card has become one of the most popular in the whole holiday collection from J. Falkner, and just this week was singled out as the chicest holiday card by People Stylewatch.  I'm very happy indeed!





Check out J. Falkner blog 
Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr for updates.

3 comments:

Kaoru Shieru said...

Hello, im a mexican student of graphic designs. I had never posted something on your blog but let me tell you that your works always inspire me for my proyects especially the ones for editorial designs. I really loved your collaboration!!. Keep up the great work!

Adrian Valencia said...

How Lovely!
Thank you Kaoru.

Jennifer Noel Bower said...

Congratulations! You deserve to celebrate. These are fabulous.