Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Time to dress up!



The joy of working with layers is that you can produce quick changes ... It's so easy to replace parts of the illustration which are not working.  Even if I used real paints instead of digital technology, I'd still want to work in layers.  Working commercially, chances are that there are going to be lots of changes before the final artwork is ready.


Here are two characters for you to play with layers.  The wardrobe is going to get bigger and bigger each week.  Have fun playing dressing up! 



Please credit me if you post some outfits.  Note that these illustrations cannot be used for any commercial purpose.  


Do you want me to have a  look at your dress up doll creation? 
Then, send me an email at dressupdollshare@gmail.com
Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr for updates.