Monday, 30 April 2012

Let's talk about Hair . . .



I still don't know if I'm a Mad Men fan because the story line is excellent, or for the amazing hair styles.  After years of the "get-out-of-bed-look", now I own a comb. Because I work on my own, I can be much more relaxed about my look, but after ten years of freelancing I can say that the more I take care of my appearance in the morning, the better I will perform during the day. Not wearing pyjamas during working hours + combed hair a la Don Draper = result!  I should practise this more often though ...


Ax
Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr for updates

3 comments:

Igor Josifovic said...

Your drawings are exceptional, as usual! I haven't started watching Mad Men yet, but now I have no excuse anymore:-)

maru said...

love it!
i'm an alien.

Heather said...

LOVE them all. i agree it helps to get it together fashion wise in the morning. but yoga pants are definitely more comfy! hee!