Monday, 10 June 2013

I have the perfect guy for you!!!


Your friends think you are adorable and you shouldn't spend another weekend on your own. They think they have the right person for you. Someone from work. They will  fix you on a date. A date from hell, where the only point in common with your date is, that both of you are still single. 

Ax

This illustration was commissioned by InStyle Germany
More illustrations at www.adrianvalencia.com 
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr for updates 
Now I'm also on Pinterest!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE this illustration Adrian. Even though i've never been set up with a guy in my life, it reminds me of other scenarios where i could substitute the guy for the situation i was set up in

xo Stephanie

Irvin Fong said...

Is he wearing FLARED jeans? :O huhuhu

Adrian Valencia said...

:)

white queen said...

Hi Adrian! My best friend just introduced me to your art and I AM IN LOVE!! You're so talented!

Luckily I'll be in London from July 14th to July 21st (and also in September) so I will RUN to see your exhibit as soon as I get there :)

I followed you on twitter (@QueenAntigona) which is a locked account, just so you don't think it's spam!

Have a wonderful day!!

Nastynka said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work! :)

Greetings from Germany