Tuesday, 4 June 2013

New artwork!

I'm very happy to announce that new pieces are going to be added soon to my current exhibition at Sloupe Gallery in London. "Hair & Other Affairs" exhibition will continue till the 20th of july  and because many pieces found a new home on the opening week I thought it would be good to add more artwork to the existing collection.

Three new girls added to the "close your eyes" collection. A fourth piece is on its way.

If you are in London, come and have a look... there is a chance I might be there having a coffee.
Ax

Hair & Other Affairs Exhibition will continue till the 20th of July at Sloupe Gallery- 83 Nightingale Lane SW12 8NX London. Price list on request at contact@adrianvalencia.comFor more info regarding "Hair & Other Affairs" Exhibition contact Sloupe at +44 (0) 20 8673 6580

Follow me on TwitterFacebook and Tumblr for updates. Now I'm also on PinterestMy NEW Online Shop is coming soon!!!

No comments: