Wednesday, 5 February 2014

One thing at a time....

Hello from Switzerland by Adrian Valencia


Adrian Valencia illustrator


I'm trying my best to do one thing at a time, so I can stay more in the present. Most of the time I find myself walking and texting, eating and reading, planing illustrations while in the bath... In cities like London, there is always something to see, somewhere to be and something to do, and there is nothing wrong with that. But right now I want to push myself to do one thing at a time. Soon I'll be skiing and when  I ski, staying in the present becomes natural. I'm not a great skier, I started late, and I still have so much to learn. So in order to preserve my life once I'm at the top of the mountain, there is nothing else to do or think other than ski - and just the thought of that fills me with joy.

See you soon!
A

PS: Just to put in practice one thing at the time. I'm going to schedule this post.
So these pictures are last year but the illustration is brand new.

More illustrations at www.adrianvalencia.com 
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr for updates 
Now I'm also on Pinterest!

2 comments:

VioletDaffodils said...

love the art work!
Hope you had a good trip :)



www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Denise said...

Love your art! I love drawing too and actually every kind of style.